Client Service Changes in Response to COVID-19
As we continue to monitor reports of the impact of Coronavirus (COVID-19), we want to assure you that Foster Massengill, P.C., remains committed to delivering outstanding legal assistance and solutions for our Clients.
As we continue to monitor reports of the impact of Coronavirus (COVID-19), we want to assure you that the Law Office of JD Foster, P.C., remains committed to delivering outstanding legal assistance and solutions for our Clients.
During this evolving health situation, the safety and well-being of our staff, clients, and families is our main priority. We greatly care about our communities and want to do our part to keep you healthy, keep our employees healthy, and help minimize the spread of the virus. In that spirit, we are implementing office changes to assist in the containment of the coronavirus and help protect us all during this uncharted and fluid situation.
Effective immediately, we will no longer be conducting in-person meetings or accepting visitors, walk-ins, or other in-office meetings. These measures will remain in place until May 15, 2020. We will be using and encourage clients to use other means available to communicate and send information at this time.
- We will remain available via email, phone, online meetings, and video conferencing to continue to serve you. (See Contacts & Links Section below for options)
- We highly encourage you to email or upload through MyCase any necessary documents to our office.
- You may mail documents to our offices but, again, considering using email.
- If the above methods are not an option for you, the drop-off of documents is allowable currently as a last resort. Please use the dropbox slot when possible; otherwise, a drop-off area is established to minimize contact for you and our staff.
- Unless notified to the contrary, there will be no signing of documents on-site. Any signatures required will be sent to you electronically or by mail for signature and return.
Please contact our office at (972) 878-9105 or via email if you have any questions regarding how to use these tools or regarding these measures.
COURTS & HEARINGS
All nonessential hearings, effective March 16, 2020 have been canceled by the Ellis County Courts for the remainder of March and April. If you have an upcoming hearing scheduled, and have not been contacted by our office, please contact us immediately so that we can ascertain whether your hearing will be going forward as currently scheduled, if it will be heard by other means, or if it will be reset for a later date.
While we will be diligently working on cases during the court closures, we expect significant delays with the Court even after these precautionary measures are lifted and we ask that you remain patient as we diligently work within the legal system and the Courts to ensure that your matter is handled in the most timely manner possible considering the situation.
As we continue to monitor the impact of the coronavirus, we will keep you informed of further changes, including possible date changes of the above measures.
For ongoing reference, the Law Office of JD Foster, P.C., will be creating a dedicated COVID-19 Resource Page on our website with information and resources to help navigate this situation. We will update it regularly as new information develops.
On behalf of all of us at the Law Office of JD Foster, P.C., thank you for your understanding and support during this challenging time. Remember, we are all in this public health situation together. We wish you, your families and your friends much good health.
CONTACTS & LINKS
JD Foster – firstname.lastname@example.org
Andrea Foster – email@example.com
Tara Lemons – firstname.lastname@example.org